Orchard City, CO - Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a qualified SLP to provide speech and language services to students attending grades K-12. The children have mild to severe speech and language needs and we are looking for a Speech Pathologist that is comfortable with larger caseloads.
- Assess and treat children with a variety of delays/disorders
- Familiar with all aspects of screening, evaluations, and treatment of students
- Has a passion for helping students reach their goals
- Develop IEP goals for students
- Collaborate with teachers and parents on how to assist student progress
Education and Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology from an accredited university
- ASHA Certification
- CFY with strong pediatric background welcome to apply
- CO Dept of Ed SLP Certification or DORA SLP license
- CO fingerprinting required for certification
For additional information on the Speech Language Pathologist opportunity, submit your updated resume to Cheryl Wilson by emailing email@example.com or call directly to 813 792-3474.