Soliant is currently arranging interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist to provide teletherapy services in a California school district. Spend your days working from the comfort of your own home!
- 2018-2019 School Year
- Full time or part time hours available
- Caseload varies between K-12
- CA SLP license or ability to obtain license
- ASHA CCC's
- Experience in the school setting
- Working knowledge of the IEP process
- Updated computer with high speed internet (tech screen will be administered)
For immediate consideration or to inquire about other positions nationwide, please contact Hannah East.
Account Executive, Soliant Health
Direct Line: 678-459-1121 | Hannah.East@soliant.com