Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening in Stone Mountain, Georgia
Soliant is looking for an SLP who has a passion for working with students of the moderate-severe and autistic population. The caseload consists of 30-40 students, and is mostly elementary students. Stone Mountain holds many beautiful hiking trails, and is also only 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta!
- Identify and assess students' disabilities and severity
- Develop goals for each student
- Report progress for each student
- Master’s Degree (required)
- ASHA certification OR clinical fellow
- Active CA state license required
- Ability to supervise SLPA (preferred but not required)
If you are ready to apply for this position, please submit an application online, as well as emailing an updated resume to Tori.Strickland@Soliant.com and calling 770-776-2075 for immediate consideration and consultation.