Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for your next adventure? Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position with a school in Anchorage, AK.
Details of this position:
- 2018-2019 school year
- Full-time (37.5 hours/week)
- Caseload TBD
Applicants with caseload preferences are welcome to make that known to their recruiter; reasonable accommodations can be made for the motivated applicant.
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen children
- Prepare written reports, interpret student evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedule therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meet with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Work closely with other members of program staff to develop curricula.
- Make and/or recommend appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate student experience.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774