Speech Language Pathologist Job near Salem, OR
Soliant Health has partnered with an exceptional school district near Salem, OR seeking to fill a Full-Time Speech Therapist (SLP) to join their team for the duration of the school year. This position will average 37.5 hours each week. Pediatric experience attained in a clinic or school setting is preferred.
Job Details Includes:
• Kindergarten-5th grade
• Quick Interview and Hiring Process
• Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Passing Drug Screen and Background Check
• Oregon State License/ASHA CCC's
• Previous schools experience
The director is ready to interview and hire as soon as possible. Apply directly with Marki Jackson by sending current resume and three professional references via email contact information below.