A full time school based position has become available in a school district in the Newton, Texas area. This position will be for the entire 2017-2018 school year. The SLP will be traveling between school locations in order to service the caseload. This position will require that the SLP mainly work with ages 3-18 but the SLP will mainly be working with early intervention. An SLPA will be on site for assistance with therapy, assessments, and paperwork.
- Full time; 40 hours per week
- Itinerant (4 locations; very close to one another)
- Supervising an SLPA
- Many disabilities represented on caseload (Autism, LD, ID, ED, etc)
- ALL REQUIRED: ASHA Certification, SLP TX License, Fingerprinting through Texas Education Agency
- School is in the process of scheduling interviews
If you are interested in this position and would like to be considered for an interview, please apply with a copy of your resume attached. Qualified candidates will be considered immediately.