Sunbelt Staffing has an exciting job opportunity for a Remote Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year to provide services to K-12th students for a school in southern California.
Essential Job Duties:
- Assess and evaluate students, and identify speech disorder
- Develop IEP goals and provide treatment
- Build and maintain relationships with school staff and parents
- Write progress reports and maintain record log of all services provided to students
- Monday - Friday (8:00am-3:30pm)
- CA SLP License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competency
- PC/Laptop purchased within last 3 years (with Mac or Windows OS)
Send resumes to Hiring Manager, Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.