We have a client that we are currently setting up interviews for a couple positions. Our client is between Eu Claire, WI and Minneapolis, MN. They are looking for a couple of qualified Speech-Language Pathologists for the upcoming school year. Listed below is detailed information about the position. Follow contact information below if you have any questions. Apply Now!
- Provide Therapy to school-age students with primary disability of speech or language impairment.
- the SLP manages IEPs and tracks students progress
- Meet with parents/guardians ensuring they understand the students plan and goals. As well as, informing them of what needs to be done at home to further students academic success.
- The position will work primarily with young school aged children (K-6)
- Full and Part-Time positions available
- Candidates with School experience preferred
- Candidates must have WI state license, Reimbursement can be provided for those working on obtaining one.
Those interested should apply below or contact:
Nick Welsh - (770) 225-3092 -Nick.Welsh@Soliant.com