SCHOOL SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
We invite you to become part of a network of bilingual professionals ready to help you succeed at every level of your career. Apart from the excellent salary and benefits, our clinicians get valuable education and training from a leading organization in the field. We are currently interviewing for a School District near the Los Angeles area in need of a full-time SLP for the upcoming school year. Recent graduates who are looking to start their CF are encouraged to apply!
- Maximizes student achievement, especially those identified for special education and those at-risk of being identified for special education by implementing a response to intervention instructional model.
- Conducts screening and comprehensive speech and language evaluation procedures, such as behavioral observations, non-standardized and standardized tests, and instrumental procedures in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to integrate information pertaining to normal and abnormal development including basic communication processes and the impact of cultural and linguistic diversity on communication.
- Masters in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Current California License or eligible
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
- School experience
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Amy.Gomez@BilingualTherapies.com.