Soliant is eager to start the vastly approaching school year !
We are now accepting resumes for immediate consideration of full-time Speech Therapist positions within a school setting. Our compensation packages are tailored to your needs and comfort. Learn more about our competitive hourly rate and full benefits coverage.
Details of Position:
- Within a commutable range of the populous city of Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Position is always at least one or two sites within the district
- Flexibility with hours/scheduling
- Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply
- Grades: Pre-K - 8th Grade aged scholars
- No Travel between schools
- Caseload up to 50 scholars
- You will be responsible for identifying children's developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders.
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes, e.g. congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury
- Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery.
- Working with a variety of language disorders and a smaller percentage of students who have moderate/severe articulation disorders, and fluency, voice, and swallowing problems that affect educational performance.
Send your resume directly to Savannah.Douglas@Soliant.com for immediate consideration.