We are scheduling interviews for a Speech Language Pathologist for the upcoming school year for the Olympia, WA area. The need is part time (22.5 hours per week) supporting students with various disabilities.
- Provide prevention, assessment, and remediation services for students who exhibit difficulties in the areas of language, speech, voice, and fluency
- Preparing IEP goals for students based on evaluations and assessments Provide training and educate the student, school staff, and care-givers to ensure student success
- Monitors progression and adjusts treatment accordingly
- 1-2 years school experience
- Excellent understanding of writing and following IEPs
Certifications and Qualifications:
- Washington SLP licensure
- Washington ESA certificate
To be considered for the SLP opportunity, please submit your resume and references to hiring manager, Cheryl Wilson.
Cheryl.Wilson@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813 792-3474.