This hospital in the northern Idaho region of Lewiston, ID is seeking to hire an SLP / Speech language pathologist for a contract travel job. Apply if interested:
- Duties: SLP to provide services on an as-needed basis for our Swingbed and Outpatient population
- Must be licensed to practice in the State of Idaho
- Minimum of an entry-level graduate degree (MA, MS, MEd) from a program accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation Audiology and Speech Language Pathology (CAA).
- Contract position with possible extension
- This is an area filled with outdoor recreation including camping, hiking, hunting, whitewater rafting and more.? Two national forests are located right in our backyard!
Apply below. Do you have questions, comments, or want quicker access to this job? Call me directly at 770-225-3035.
Senior Account Executive, Connoisseur of Experiences
Local: (770) 225-3035