Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist position with an education community in Eufaula, AL.
Details of this assignment as follows:
- Work with elementary and middle school students
- Full school year
As a school-based SLP, the candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Accept referrals and screen children
- Prepare written reports, interpret student evaluations, and develop Individualized Educational Programs (IEP).
- Schedule therapy sessions for students in groups or on a one-on-one basis
- Meet with parents to review student progress, reassess needs, etc.
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, teaching staff, and administrators.
- Work closely with other members of program staff to develop curricula.
- Make and/or recommend appropriate environmental modifications needed to facilitate student experience.
In addition to performance of the above duties, applicants who demonstrate the following skills can set themselves apart:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers
- Organize processes for classroom instruction and for paperwork relating to the provision of speech and language services
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- License issued by the Alabama Board of Examiners of Speech-language Pathology
- Teacher credential
Don't have these requirements? Fret not, Soliant can provide additional information about the credentialing process.
Located on the border of Georgia and Alabama, this small town is a great place for Southern living. Whether you're a Southerner looking for new career prospects, or a non-Southerner looking for a slower pace of life, this is a great destination!
To apply, please e-mail your resume highlighting your relevant experience to Monica Guu at firstname.lastname@example.org I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774