A school district near Alameda, California is currently looking for a Speech Language Pathologist Assistance for an open position in the new school year. The school is wanting a candidate enjoys collaborating in a team and is available to begin working on Monday Jul 30th for our back to school orientation
- Previous experience working with children desired, but not required.
- CA State Certification
- Fingerprint Card
- Bilingual (Not required, but preferred)
- Must be comfortable working at a Title 1 School.
- K-8th Caseload
- 2-3 School Sites
- 40 Hours Per Week
- Monday – Friday
- Must be able to start Monday July 30th for orientation
How to apply?
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: (678) 837-1260
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!