We are interviewing an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (CCC or CY) for a full time position for the upcoming school year. This will be a floating position between 2 schools per day, supporting students Pre-K to 12th grade. Caseloads are larger and students have mild to severe disabilities.
- Complete evaluations for services
- Develop IEP goals
- Maintain documentation of evaluations, treatments, and progress
- Attend IEP meetings as needed
- Collaborate with school staff and parents to educate on how to assist in student progress
- Previous school based or pediatrics experience
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Work well as a team as you will be working together with other disciplines to meet students IEPs
License / Certifications:
- Master’s Degree in Speech Pathology required
- Strong school-based or pediatrics background
- ASHA CCCs or CF
- Colorado Speech Pathologist license or DORA SLP license
- Colorado fingerprinting
All interested candidates, please submit your resume to Cheryl Wilson at email@example.com or call for additional information 813-792-3474.