We are seeking a school-based Speech Language Pathologist for a nearby school district to Clifton, CO. This position will be for the upcoming school year, full time (37.5 hours per week). The caseload is manageable and the district is very supportive.
- Familiar with all aspects of screening, evaluations, and treatment of students
- Provides speech and language services to students
- Monitors progression and adjusts treatment accordingly
- Ensures all speech and language related standards, policies, protocols, and quality requirements are met
- Develop IEP goals
- Measures and documents outcome of progress
Education and Requirements
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology from an accredited university
- ASHA Certification (CCCs)
- License to practice as a speech language pathologist in the state of Colorado
For consideration and to learn more about the Speech Pathologist job opportunity, submit your resume to Cheryl.Wilson@sunbeltstaffing.com or call Cheryl Wilson directly at 813 792-3474.