Bilingual Speech Language Therapist - Position Columbus, Ohio
Bilingual Therapies Contract
We are currently working with a school district near Columbus,Ohio to fill a Speech Language Pathologist contract position for the 2017-18 school year. The case-load will involve working with students at the K-12 levels. The ideal candidate is someone passionate about their profession and has a genuine desire to help others.
- Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Active SLP License in Ohio
- Education Teaching Certification in Ohio
- Experience working with students at the K-12 level
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
If you are interested in this job opening or other contract opportunities in other cities with bilingual Therapies, please send your updated resume to Krystal.Rosario@bilingualtherapies.com for immediate consideration.