Bilingual Speech Therapist
Location: Chicago, IL
Job Type: Full-time
At Bilingual Therapies, we are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a school based position.
· Interact with family and child in an emotionally supportive manner to model developmentally appropriate strategies
· Provide routines-based speech therapy for children and families.
· Coordinate children's services provided by the program and with community agencies
· Assist family in identifying and accessing social and community resources and natural support
· Maintain files regarding the progress of child and family, and document all interactions with or on behalf of the families
· Assist families in determining priorities, resources and concerns
· As part of a family-centered team, conduct developmental and communication assessments for infants and toddlers and document results.
· Assist with the purchase of communication aids and augmentative communication devices and assure they are in good working condition.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
-Active license in IL ·
-Education Teaching Certification in IL
-Experience working with students at the K-12 level
-Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
Submit resumes to email@example.com