Alabama Full Time Certified and licensed School SLP
Vocovision is hiring a part time SLP in AL for a K-12 caseload. Tele Practice is one of the best supportive models for young children and adults with speech impairments. Not only does students feel a sense of leadership through this format, but they also feel security. Join our team today and become a part of one of the leading Tele Therapy companies in the U.S for SLPs.
Not licensed in AL? It’s okay, we will work with you to place you on an assignment in the state you are currently licensed in!
• Masters Level Degree in Communicative Disorders
• Licensed through the AL State Board
• Help students in need that may not otherwise be able to get speech services (e.g., in rural communities).
• Earn additional income on a flexible schedule
• Have a more manageable caseload/workload
• Connect with children in your specialty area
Certification requirements may vary from state to state.
Apply or contact me today.